avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: FW: [Proposal] Augmenting Fortress extensions support
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:40:33 GMT
On Monday 16 February 2004 23:58, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> You guys taking about a chain of services being injected with interceptors
> here?  Sorry I'm coming in late to this one.

Perhaps ;o)

I have been oogling over custom proxies, for a number of reasons. Hammet
brought up the JBoss interceptor chain, which in my book becomes one type of
custom proxies, but you could have more light-weight or more dedicated than a
generic interceptor chain can provide.

Anyway, this is very pre-pre-pre stuff... (So many things so little time)

Niclas