avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: FW: [Proposal] Augmenting Fortress extensions support
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:01:15 GMT
No problem.  I've been talking to some of the Geronimo folks and they
really recommend staying far way from using a Proxy and reflection.  They
sold me on using ASM generated stubs/proxies to implement this which
according to them is very fast on the order of 100 times faster than using
a straight proxy.

So we can work on centralizing or generalizing this code if you guys have
a solid direction around what it is exactly you want to do.  How about
starting some JIRA wishes and slowly molding the idea there.  My friend
Vincent is trying to get me to do this :-) over at the directory side.

Alex