avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: FW: [Proposal] Augmenting Fortress extensions support
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:46:18 GMT
Take a look here is this similar to what you are talking about:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/directory/ldap/trunk/sandbox1/jn
di-provider/src/java/org/apache/ldap/server/jndi/?root=Apache-SVN

These are the relevant classes - ignore the rest of the JNDI stuff in that
directory.

AfterFailurePipeline
DirServerContext
FailFastPipeline