avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: GUMP integration problems -- volunteers needed!
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:15:22 GMT
On Friday 13 February 2004 16:31, Leo Simons wrote:

> Note gump's grasp of importance: "This issue affects 74 projects."

I read them and even see "compile errors", which there ain't any !!

I build the whole of module "avalon" a few times every week, and nag myself...
;o)

I think part of the 'ignorance' is that noone but your goodself understand
Gump.

One thing I saw in Gump's Documentation was "ANT ...." and how does this sit
with Maven??

Where are the "gump definitions" located?

Niclas