avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Configuration mutations. 4 more options -- plz can the vote w ait another couple of days?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:28:20 GMT
On Wednesday 11 February 2004 04:55, Farr, Aaron wrote:
> Leo, thoughts?

He has expressed his thoughts already in "Idealization was: Yet another IoC
Article"

<quote author="Leo Sutic">
I would like to see the MutableConfiguration thread be brought to
a close. I think that's what I'll be working on 'til the end of
this year.
</quote>

Personally, I think like this...
It is tucked away in framework-impl, so let's LSU get his change there first,
since it is after all a fairly small change.
Then we can discuss the bigger overhaul called by Anton, to solve the complete
picture (which evidentily will take a while), and in the process create the
more formal framework-spi.

How about that?

Cheers
Niclas