avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Idealization was: Yet another IoC Article
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:32:41 GMT
Steve came up with a good menu.  Here's what I think my direction will
be if I'm interpreting his line items correctly:

>    2. cross-container interoperability
>    4. a complete security environment (from right at the
>       back-end and all the way through)
>    8. publisher federation technologies

For me all this has to coincide or synergize with the stuff I'm doing with
Eve on the directory side.   Reason being if I don't consolidate some things
I'm going to run out of steam and not be able to help either effort.

Alex