avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Yet another IoC Article
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:08:06 GMT
Hi,

> Anyway, you brought up two good points:
>
> 1. Support of other dependency management schemes in Avalon
> 2. Making it easier to reuse Avalon components in non-Avalon frameworks

I really would like to do away with this approach here

http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/eve/components.html

to make Eve's components available to other containers like Pico.

It would be nice to pick a container without this sort of run-around
to make components interoperable within multiple containers.

Also if others have any novel approaches regarding a means to make
components container neutral please let me know.

I'm really hoping Avalon PI will become a reality.

Alex