avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Interceptor Framework
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:39:20 GMT
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Leo Simons [mailto:leosimons@apache.org]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2004 20:10

> not wishing to get in the way of positive vibes (+1 to positive vibes),
> but to me the use cases mentioned so far sound like a rather
> 'straightforward' requirement for rather straightforward AOP. Check out
> (google for)

I love AOP - specially IBM's Hyper/J - and don't think this kind of usage
could be achieved using AOP, althought the core concept is the same, the
means used to reach them are very different.

On the other hand, this tinny and simple Interceptor framework would be
pluggable into Avalon. Do you know any already implemented?

regards,
hammett