avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Yet another IoC Article
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:26:57 GMT

Look at the source in my "Mutuals" example at

http://www.jadetower.org/spire/mutuals/

I still need to update some of it, but it shows how I handle writing
components for both Fortress and PicoContainer.  Basically, what I do is
write all the non-framework related code in an abstract implementation and
then write a simple Fortress, Pico or Merlin implementation.  With a little
planning this should be very easy to do.  It's not perfect, but it's one
approach.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM