avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [JIRA] Getting ready to roll
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:06:30 GMT

Just a follow up:

  - Expect [JIRA] notifications from issues.apache.org to start showing up
more often on dev@avalon.apache.org.  If you're like me, you might want to
create filter for your inbox.

  - If you haven't already, create an account at:
       http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/

Then send either myself or Stephen an email and we will add you to the
avalon-developers group.  I've already added:

    Noel B.
    Peter R.
    Niclas H.
    Carsten Z.
    Berin L.
    Leo Simons

  - Currently, anyone will be able to browse JIRA, but you will need an
account in order to create issues (ie- no anonymous issue posting).  You do
not need to be in the avalon-developers group to post issues.

  - During the initial setup process, Stephen or I will end up being set as
project "lead" for the various Avalon modules.  If you want to take a
particular project under your wing, speak up!

  - Any feedback about our JIRA setup is more than welcome.

Thanks!

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM