avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [merlin] NT Service Issues Behind a Firewall
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:44:15 GMT

or to:

Property           CLI          Note

 ${merlin.home}     -home         Defaults to MERLIN_HOME if defined
                                  otherwise ${user.home}/.merlin

 ${merlin.dir}      -dir        Sets the working directory.  This is
                                  root directory from which things like
                                  context File values are established
                                  relative to. If not defined the value
                                  defaults to ${user.dir}.