avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Adopting JIRA
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:23:28 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:
>>Admins = I have no strong opinion, but for your own sake, make it 1-2
> more, Noel and Leo for instance...
>
> Is that LSD or /LS?  :)
>
> Noel? Leo?  Want to join the JIRA admin fun?

Not really :D. I don't do infrastructure work because I enjoy it so
much, but because it needs doing. Everyone should do their share! I know
zip about jira (I'll have to go look up what a jira workbench is) and
I'd like to keep it that way :D. Since Niclas "nominated" me, I'll
happily "nominate" him :P

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

PS: AFAIK, all Jira administrative work but the most intensive is done
through a cosy web interface, so you don't need me :D