avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MerlinDeveloper progress
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:21:31 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:
> (b) an inevitable mystery incubator decision.

if you would like to know more about what happens on the incubator pmc
list, perhaps you should get on it. It's not much; most of the
incubation process is public (and documented as well). There is nothing
mysterious about it; I remember explaining it on various avalon mailing
lists a few times. I don't feel much like doing it again.

You can also track the merlin developer incubation status in the merlin
developer status file, from which you can learn we're currently awaiting
a incubator pmc vote (which is underway) to complete graduation.

cheers,

- LSD