avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Apache Avalon Wiki] Updated: ContainerStory
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 02:09:34 GMT
site-cvs@avalon.apache.org wrote:
>    Page: ContainerStory
>
>    changed some grammer.  Any thoughts on content?  -farra

nice overview!. Maybe it would be nice to work in some more history on
the early versions of phoenix and ECM, as well as some more thoughts
about recent developments like pico and spring and plexus, and how
avalon is ahead in some ways and behind in others. I'll see what I can do...

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons