avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [merlin] release candidate update 3.2.4
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:07:14 GMT
hammett wrote:
> [...]

it's common practice to put 'non-official' releases on asf hardware as
well (for example, in a user home directory). Various reasons for that I
guess.

I think the answer Sylvain is looking for is: because Steve is the
release manager and he likes to have the candidates on a different
machine for unpublished reasons. I've nudged him to change the habit
once or twice, but it doestn't really bother anyone :D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons