avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ann] what I am going to do
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 22:16:30 GMT
Hi gang! (again)

everyone who e-mailed me privately, thanks for all the kind words.

I think I need to make something clear: no-one offended me in any way, I
am not angry, I have no grudge against anyone, I don't blame anyone for
anything, none of that. I have a healthy relationship with all of the
avalon developers, past, present and future (at least I am under the
impression that I do 8-)), and I see no reason why that should change.

In fact, part of that healthy relationship comes from openness towards
each other, and in my case that has usually involved speaking my mind in
sometimes rather blunt ways (a very Dutch characteristic I believe) from
the first message I posted here up to and including the +/-2432th. I
hope that in doing so, I have also not offended anyone in any way. If I
did, my apologies.

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons