avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE:RESULT] Adopt JIRA
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:15:59 GMT

Results of the vote lunched by Aaron concerning:

   (a) adopt JIRA without migration from bugzilla
   (b) Steve and Aaron as initial admins
   (c) and an initial project/component structure
       as outlined in the initial vote

Vote passes with 6 in favor:

   Jarron Farr +1
   Niclas Hedhman +1 (following transient hesitation)
   Stephen McConnell +1
   Andreas Oberhack +1
   Leo Simons +1
   Peter Royal +3 (truncated to a +1)

I'll post a request to infrastructure to get the admin accounts setup
following which we can get going on putting things in place just in time
for Aaron's return from his road adventure.

Cheers, Stephen.