avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: avalon/framework/api/src/java/org/apache/avalon/framework/configuration MutableConfiguration.java
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:39:46 GMT

Leo:

There is an existing VETO against this change.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=avalon-dev&m=107480523229097&w=2

Could you please rollback the changes and then put something together in
sandbox.  Please note that I am not opposed to the interface itself -
but I have serious concerns about introducing this into the framework API.

Stephen.