avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Humorous language thing
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:13:39 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> [...]

While on the subject, "same" is another one of those words (just not as
humorous).  If I recall correctly the "same" is the type of wrap used for
the katana (or is that the saya...)

So one the same token, we'll put this to rest for deity's sake.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin