avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Migrating Maven repository from ibiblio to apache.
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:31:37 GMT

Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Mark R. Diggory wrote:
>
>> I guess what I need is a list of all the avalon maven project-id's
>> that your already processing into ibiblio.org/maven/ on your own. Is
>> this all of avalon, or just parts?
>

> Certainly not all.  Here is the list:
>
>   avalon-util
>   avalon-meta
>   avalon-repository
>   avalon-activation
>   avalon-composition
>   avalon-http
>   avalon-jmx
>   merlin
>   merlin/tutorial

So, what I will do is eliminate these from /dist/java-repository because
they are already being processed into ibibilo.org/maven by you guys. If
you decide you want to have them end up at ibiblio by placing them into
/dist/java-repository, then I'll leave that up to you.

> Keep in mind that can redirect interim content to another location
> without too much trouble.
>
> Stephen.

Can I ask: Who in Avalon is not using maven (this includes ant build
scripts generated by maven) as their build tool?

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer