avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Migrating Maven repository from ibiblio to apache.
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:45:59 GMT
Great,

Ok, its not exactly a 1 to 1 mapping, I suspect we need to figure out
what maven project directory contians what from dist:

/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository>

avalon
avalon-activation
avalon-apps
avalon-composition
avalon-cornerstone
avalon-extension
avalon-framework
avalon-http
avalon-meta
avalon-phoenix
avalon-repository
avalon-util
cornerstone-connection
cornerstone-datasources
cornerstone-scheduler
cornerstone-sockets
cornerstone-store
cornerstone-threads
excalibur
excalibur-altrmi
excalibur-cli
excalibur-collections
excalibur-component
excalibur-concurrent
excalibur-configuration
excalibur-containerkit
excalibur-datasource
excalibur-event
excalibur-extension
excalibur-fortress
excalibur-i18n
excalibur-instrument
excalibur-instrument-manager
excalibur-instrument-manager-interfaces
excalibur-io
excalibur-lifecycle
excalibur-logger
excalibur-monitor
excalibur-mpool
excalibur-naming
excalibur-pool
excalibur-sourceresolve
excalibur-store
excalibur-thread
excalibur-util
excalibur-xmlutil
merlin
merlin-tutorial

/www/www.apache.org/dist/avalon>

avalon-extension
avalon-framework
avalon-meta
avalon-repository
cornerstone
cornerstone-connection-api
cornerstone-connection-impl
cornerstone-datasources-api
cornerstone-datasources-impl
cornerstone-scheduler-api
cornerstone-scheduler-impl
cornerstone-sockets-api
cornerstone-sockets-impl
cornerstone-store-api
cornerstone-store-impl
cornerstone-threads-api
cornerstone-threads-impl
excalibur
excalibur-compatibility
excalibur-component
excalibur-configuration
excalibur-datasource
excalibur-event
excalibur-fortress
excalibur-i18n
excalibur-instrument
excalibur-instrument-manager
excalibur-lifecycle
excalibur-logger
excalibur-monitor
excalibur-naming
excalibur-pool
excalibur-sourceresolve
excalibur-thread
framework
merlin
phoenix

In terms of whats on ibiblio. Were you already maintaining a separate
maven repository there? I found a symlink in java-repository point off
to the filesystem location fo this directory:

http://www.ibiblio.org/merlin/

Is there anything else from avalon over at ibiblio and outside of the
following locations?

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/avalon/
http://www.ibiblio.org/merlin/
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/