avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fortress] What can possibly be wrong
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:58:40 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> [...]

Currently, the dependency information is only used in two situations:

1) To ensure a safe startup and shutdown order.
2) To ensure there are no cyclic dependencies.

> - The debug/classloader is a problem. How do you handle it?

This question is wide open, can you give me some context to focus it a little?

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin