avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: configuration packaging
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:45:04 GMT

> On this I disagree.
> We can create org.apache.avalon.configuration and include withing this
> namespace the things that really make sense as pertains to the question
> of configuration implementation strategies.

And you can apply the same argument to Parameter, Context and so on, which
IMHO don't make sense. Instead, an extension like excalibur-config or a new
one like Leo proposed may be the right choice.

If you break down the configuration in small pieces, the same must happen to
Contextualize, Params, et all, don't you think?

Regards,

hammett