avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Wiki Problems...
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:35:49 GMT

Hi,
Since I am the one who screwed up Wiki, I have spent almost all day trying to
recreate it from the "port", "backup" and "CVS update/diff mails". It has
been hard... (especially since I needed to attend my regular work duties at
the same time.)

That is hopefully now completed, but I am hoping that Leo Simons can check my
work before putting it back online.

I am really sorry for any inconvinience.

>From this we should learn that the current system is not good. Wiki should be
CVS backed, and not the wimpy system it uses. This is a Apache wide concern I
guess, so I'll see if we can bring it up with infrastructure@.

Niclas