avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Quick RoadMap around the Block.
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:29:14 GMT
On Saturday 03 January 2004 20:23, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> 3.4  We have created a "Ver_3_4" branch in the CVS for all the efforts that
> are now starting to get Merlin 3.4 in order.

I should also have added instructions on how to check out a branch;

I recommend that you do a
   cvs -q -z3 checkout -r Ver_3_4 avalon

in a new fresh directory.

There are two ways to "see" if it is the Head or the 3.4 that is checked out.

1. In directory "./avalon/", there is a file Readme-3.4.txt if it is the
Ver_3_4 branch, otherwise not.

2. In each directory, there is a CVS directory, and in there you have a file
that is named "Entries". If there is a Ver_3_4 at the end of each line in
that file, it is that branch otherwise not.

Niclas