avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Adopt JIRA
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:35:12 GMT
We've had some very good discussion about the topic and I think it is time for a
vote.  Please vote +1,0,-1 on each proposal.  All users are encouraged to voice
their vote or opinion.  Committer votes are binding. The vote will be open for
one week, ending Wednesday, January 28, 2004, unless a quorum has been
established before that time.

PROPOSAL #1

Avalon migrates away from bugzilla in favor of adopting the JIRA issue
management tool.  The JIRA projects will be created from scratch, bypassing an
import of bugzilla data into the new tool.  The open issues in bugzilla will be
manually moved to JIRA.

PROPOSAL #2

Provide JIRA administrative accounts for J Aaron Farr and Stephen McConnell.
Additional administrators will be added in the future as sees fit by the community.

PROPOSAL #3

Avalon products will be organized in JIRA as follows:

Category: Avalon
 avalon-framework
 avalon-extension
 avalon-meta