avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [site] Related Sidebar
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:44:59 GMT

I can certainly see that for individual project documentation, but I'm not
sure how well it fits with the front page scheme and the general
documentation under avalon-site.  In this case, it simply looks like
shortcuts to specific projects since _everything_ should be related to the
front page.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM