avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Fortress patch
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:03:41 GMT

It's certainly a lesson I should learn too...

I was also thinking of stepping in to help with the next release of
Fortress.  I need to sit down and review the code again and we need to get a
collection of all remaining issues, bugs, and enhancements we'd like to see
in Fortress 1.1.  Hopefully, we'll have a JIRA project up and running in a
week or so and we can handle the release that way.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653