avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [Avalon#] Different IoC levels
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:51:55 GMT

I don't think many of us feel very qualified to say much about .NET or C#,
or at least I surely don't.  I have VisualStudio a couple good C# books just
waiting to be used at home, but haven't had the time to dive in and learn
it.

However, I think it would be a good idea to support various forms of
dependency resolution, pluggable lifecycles, etc.  That's the place we
eventually want to get to with Avalon (java version).

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653