avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Adopting JIRA
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:41:26 GMT

Well, the whole product list can be seen from our distribution directory at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/avalon/

Which is more than I think we want to handle initially.

After some thought, he's my two proposals:

The Minimalist Approach:

   Avalon       <-- framework, docs, meta, repository, logkit, etc.
   Components   <-- cornerstone + excalibur
   Fortress
   Phoenix
   Merlin

The Moderate Approach:

   Avalon     <-- framework and docs
   Meta
   Repository
   Excalibur
   Cornerstone
   Fortress
   Phoenix
   Merlin
   LogKit

The other issue would be with things currently in the sandbox or incubation
like the IDE tools and the C# implementation.

Thoughts?

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM