avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: How do we get there? (was: Re:Where Where do you want to go?)
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:24:54 GMT

+1 on the monthly releases.  Or at least something like that.

JIRA would help us with the roadmap and giving users an idea of where we are
and where we plan on going.

I have more to say on the rest, but I'll have to wait until I have time for
a proper response.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM