avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] RE: JSR 77 and JSR 88 support in avalon
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:41:50 GMT
Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 12:24 PM:
>
>>PS: for people shocked by the washdown I give EJB here, make sure you
>>don't read http://wiki.apache.org/avalon/AvalonYouMakeTheDecision :D
>
> Uuups. What happened in the new Wiki with the preformated code?

for stuff on the old wiki that looked like

  bla di bla
  blad idbal {}

(which resulted in preformatted code), the migration tool figures

{{{ bla di bla }}}
{{{ blad idbal {} }}}

(which results in preformatted code). Both get rendered using
<pre></pre> tags; in the later case

<pre>bla di bla</pre>
<pre>blad idbal {}</pre>

However, our Moin CSS stylesheet draws borders around each <pre/>, which
leads to uglyness. The solution is to manually replace

{{{ bla di bla }}}
{{{ blad idbal {} }}}

with

{{{