avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Status of Apache Wiki
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 07:49:17 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > While I am at it, I can also create the Avalon and James Wikis.  They
will
> > be blank, but ready to start importing pages from Leo's migration
script.

> Thanks!  Unless someone can get to it sooner, I could start working on
> importing the Avalon data within the next two days.

See http://wiki.apache.org/avalon.  I suggest that there be a proper
redirect from http://avalon.apache.org/wiki to wiki.apache.org/avalon, with
the former being published as the project wiki.

The content of the Avalon wiki is the default.  Leo Simons can give you some
advice, but it is probably that you'll want to remove standard pages, and
use interWiki references to the the General Wiki (ApacheGeneral: links) for
shared pages.

I've done the same for the http://wiki.apache.org/james.  We've a lot of
pages to start moving over.  http://wiki.apache.org/old contains some
headstart, but will be rebuilt this week with a more current snapshot of the
old wiki.

	--- Noel