avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject [merlin] kernel build bug fixed
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:21:43 GMT

With the introduction of the repository loading of the merlin kernel, the
maven build for the unit test, plugin and merlin cli does not have a
build time dependency declaration on the merlin kernel (because its loaded
dynamically).  As such - the build was not building the system in the
correct order.  I've just updated the maven.xml script to address this
issues which resolves the problem that Alexis was experiencing a moment
or two ago.

Cheers, Stephen.

p.s. am not looking into working verus context directory questions
but more on that later

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org