avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [merlin] release candidate 3.2 preparation
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:32:43 GMT

OK - CVS is updated.

To build you need to checkout the avalon cvs, then

  $ cd meta
  $ maven avalon:build

  $ cd ..\util
  $ maven avalon:build

  $ cd ..\repository
  $ maven avalon:build

  $ cd ..\merlin
  $ maven merlin:build

Please note that the application repository location has changed.  Under
3.0 the application repository was by default MERLIN_HOME/repository.
With the changes related to repository management, Merlin now defaults
to AVALON_HOME as the default cache.  To revert to the old behaviour you
need to explicity declare this on the commandline using -repository
%MERLIN_HOME%\repository (or in a property file using the
"merlin.repository" key in either the working directory or you home
directory).

There are still a few minor things to take care of but the current CVS
is working and should be sufficient to validate against.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org