avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject [merlin] release candidate 3.2 preparation
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:38:53 GMT

I am about to migrate the revised merlin kenel api and impl,
command-line handler, unit test framework, and plugin from sandbox to
the avalon/merlin/kernel directory.   Once that is done I'll be putting
together a release candidate for 3.2 hopefully this evening together
with a summary of changes, short-list of actions for completion, and
notes concerning install changes.

Cheers, Steve.

(p.s. yes - I know I referred to this as 3.3 before but after doing all
of the refactoring it turns out that 3.2 is ok as the release designation)

Stephen J. McConnell