avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] I've joined the masses...
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:45:58 GMT
I've joined the blogging craze, and here's the link:

http://home.earthlink.net/~bloritsch/

Up to now, I have kind of ingored the whole blogging thing, mainly because
I don't have time to read them.  Then again, why would I expect anyone to
read mine?  The reasons I started it was because Leo was having too much
fun creating essays and stuff, and he needs some competition.  :P  Seriously
though, I like to dabble and try new programming challenges.  Since I am
getting ready to start on a new challenge, I thought I'd let the whole world
know how it's going along.

Expect brain farts, whatever.  It's not meant to be as high quality as what
I write here  :D

So here is to the first and last time I mention this on this list (unless
I have an essay to unleash on you guys), and to the fun in the future.  Expect
my next post in a couple years (just kidding).

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin