avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list subscription bad on the site
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 01:33:25 GMT
On Wednesday 10 December 2003 04:06, Daniel Dekany wrote:
> On http://avalon.apache.org/merlin/mail-lists.html the (un)subsciprion
> mailto-s seems to me bad, mail bunches:
> avalon-users-subscribe@avalon.apache.org
> (I have figured out that it meant to be
> users-subscribe@avalon.apache.org, so I'm here. Maybe it is a deliberate
> mistake to filter users who is not very inventive? :))

Yeah, survival of the fittest ;o)
Thanks for pointing it out.

There is a mailing-list.xml in avalon-site that correctly points to the right
mailing list subscription services, but not used from the left-hand
navigation bar.

But the site/*/mail-lists.html is incorrectly, not only for "merlin", but for
"components" and "excalibur" as well. I suspect they are generated from Maven
project descriptors.

avalon-components/project.xml -> changed/committed
avalon-sandbox/kernel/project.xml  -> changed/committed

What else is needed to be changed?
How to regenerate site? Automatic?