avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Monitoring
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 19:48:37 GMT
Yes this is the next critical step.  I think everyone at
Avalon would be in favor of this since it has surprisingly
become the basis for IoC in the J2EE container world.

Yes, I'm all for it as Noel says! Once the repo release is
complete is suspect this is the next priority concern.  What
do you say Steve?

Alex