avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list subscription bad on the site
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:56:52 GMT
On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 01:38, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 December 2003 09:33, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> > What else is needed to be changed?
> > How to regenerate site? Automatic?
> And what about the archives?
> Some is pointing to Apache servers, some to marc.aimsgroup.com (or whatever it
> was).

Not sure if we have a consensus on mailing list archives.  AFAIK, there
are at least three locations:

I bounce between all three depending on what I'm looking for, but
probably use the mail-archive the most.  I usually dont' like eyebrowse
all that much.

I think as long as they point to a valid archive, no one is going to be
upset.  Perhaps some of the other developers have stronger feelings
about this.

On the subject of what's broken though, looks like my last commit must
have nuked the download site.  My intention was only to add the wiki
link to the sidebar.  Looks like we need to role back on it somehow.

 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>