avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: reducing dependency on me
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:25:01 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:
> Well, I'm sorry my day is about 9 AM to 11 PM these last weeks. I'm
> receiving some Avalon.net question and delayed theirs answers
> unfortunatelly. I think I'll redirect them to this list instead.

In general, its a good idea to redirect all questions and comments to
the appropriate mailing list. I usually CC responses to mailing lists
(if there's no personal/privacy issue of any kind), or at least request
all follow-up is to a mailing list.

Keeping conversation on-list keeps the community open and minds in sync.

- LSD