avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject [excalibur] cvs surgery, restructuring, gump
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 15:34:30 GMT
Hi gang,

I've updated most of the remaining packages in excalibur cvs to maven. I
nuked CVS history in the process for these packages (the old structure
is available at avalon-sandbox/old-excalibur-materials). Also, ant build
files are currently gone so gump will seriously topple over. Since  most
of these packages haven't been building properly for some time, that's
not a big change :/

I must admit I did a bit of dirty hacking CVS hacking in order to get
things done quickly. You might need to do a fresh cvs checkout to get
everything back in place. Sorry for that.

I've put up an issue-tracker-wiki page for this stuff at

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AvalonExcaliburBuildRefactoring

***volunteers needed!***

it would be nice if some people could get their hands dirty and help
out. See the page mentioned above for a task list. When you fix
something, update the wiki page :D

cheers,

- LSD