avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] Sleepless in Paris
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:50:20 GMT
hammett wrote:
 >Niclas wrote:
 >>P.S.  When do you sleep?? There are posts from you around the clock.
 >> Don't you know it is important to get regular sleep.
 >
 > I was thinking the same. Maybe Steve got rid of this necessity
 > evolving to a supreme of been. I think right now - while he's thinking
 > about distributed containers - he's feeding himself from sunlight. :-)

LOL :D

The guy is just scary when on a code high....

I remember talking to him on the phone, friday 9pm, both doing coding
till about 12, going to bed, waking up saturday 10am, going over the
changes he made from 12pm-4am, and while reading the logs, seeing the
first new proposal appear on the mailing list....followed by sustained
bursts of commits all the way to 1am on saturday night. Finally followed
by a "goodnight" notice at 3am, which, by the time I read it on sunday
morning, already had been followed up by three more e-mails.

I've gotta wonder, you must regularly be up, programming, when your son
gets home at 4am....

- LSD