avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: distributed containers
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 01:38:22 GMT

<REPLY IN LINE>

"hammett" <hammett@apache.org> on 04/11/2003 23:20:06

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <dev@avalon.apache.org>

To:    "Avalon Developers List" <dev@avalon.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:    Re: distributed containers

> What we have now is "assurance of service availablility" before

> Technically it is dooable.  But there are a few prereqs we need to put in
> place inside Merlin concerning custom appliance establishment.  Once that
> is done, we will have the framework for experimentation.

'Dooable' is a real word? I must confess I spent some seconds trying to
figure it out  :-P

<REPLY Actually "Dooable" is not a word or at least it does not  appear in
my dictionary - I suspect that Stephen's bad typing strikes again ;->

However the correct spelling is "doable" which is an adjective an an
informal word

/>

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.