avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Harris <st...@kenamea.com>
Subject Re: Status of Eclipse Repository Plug-In
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:23:41 GMT
I don't think there is a thread or event model yet. I am (slowly)
working on a SEDA like (event) set of interfaces. I'm thinking
of having the EventHandler interface be at the same level
as Startable and so that components can just be
stage like.
Anyway, I'll try to get a proposal out soon but I've been a bit
swamped with other work stuff.
Cheers,
Steve