avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: shameless plug: articles on COP, other stuff
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:10:17 GMT

What I can't understand is why UT is evil and therefore we must be in some
kind of collective illusion...

Regards,

hammett

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2003 13:07
Para: Avalon Developers List
Assunto: Re: shameless plug: articles on COP, other stuff

On Tuesday 18 November 2003 01:00, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira
(Engenharia
- SPO) wrote:
> I give up.

Hehe, I've been in this discussion with Ulrich before on Cocoon list IIRC...

Some people will do things their way, and others will choose theirs. I hope
his "system" is as good as he claims. :o)
What I can't understand is why it is an "either or" question, and not "this
and that"...