avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Fadeev <sfad...@yarpivo.ru>
Subject Re[4]: [Avalon#] When shall we release it?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:10:27 GMT
>> Also Avalon# needs Selectors implementation or something else that can
>> interchange this functionality. I also can get down to this next week.

HVdOES> This is a long discussion. Do you really need it? AFAIK selectors is
HVdOES> supported in fortress but not in Merlin. To support it or not support it?

No, I don't need selectors itself, I only need possibility to use
several components with the same role. Though IMHO the Merlin way of doing
things is looking better - of course for me :-) So I'm +1 for this.

--
Best regards,
 Sergey