avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Avalon#] When shall we you release it?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:16:23 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 November 2003 20:26, hammett wrote:
>
>>>Looking at your docs, I am a bit nervous about the Top graphic, the water
>>>and globe. I have used that graphic in my previous company, and it was
>>>paid for.
>>>I strongly doubt you are allowed to use it. Please correct me if I am
>>>wrong.
>

>>I have been searching my archives, but it looks like I never kept a copy,
>
> but
>
>>I could swear it is the same image... Ok... I stand corrected.
>

> Both images were created in bryce 5. I love that app, and I was unnemployed
> and had a lot of time to create and render a few exercises, and try
> somethings out. If you want I could send you the .br5 file.

Would it be possible to add your name to the images, kind of like a watermark
to sign it?  Just to avoid the same type of thing from a 3rd party person
saying, "Hey! that looks just like...".  Sides, you did the work, it is only
reasonable for you to get recognition from it.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin