avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current Merlin CVS build fails installing Avalon HTTP API
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:21:18 GMT

Jörg Schaible wrote:

>Interestingly enough was the following lines though:
>Attempting to download avalon-meta-plugin-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar.

That's Steve stuffing around with the prerequisites to generate the
binary distribution.  In RC1 you can declare a plugin dependency but if
you do it breaks beta-10 builds. We could automate all of this with some
jelly script - which probably would be a good idea.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org