avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Often, Release Early
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:29:26 GMT

Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>... is something that some OSS profiles advocates strongly.
>
>Now, I have a baby step of Eclipse plugin able to browse a repository and a
>simple and not properly functioning RepositoryAgent for my home-brewn repo
>format, which either can be on local disc or remote. I have a http: server up
>and running to connect to (for performance comparison).
>
>I don't think I will be able to work on it for a couple of days (weekend I
>guess), so I thought, maybe I should stick it into sandbox for others to have
>opinion, even though it is far from useful.
>
>Stephen, what do you think?

I think you should do whatever you think is best!

:-)

(and if that happens to be putting it into sandbox I'll be real happy -
but because you account isn't up yet I'll be happy to commit it for you
- should I use what you posted earlier or do you want to send me an
updated version?)

>Niclas
>
>P.S Right now I running over to the fax machine, since it has stopped
>raining...

Great - once we receive confirmation from above that your CLA is in I
can push up the paperwork on you account.

Stephen.

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org